Sunday, March 05, 2006

What have I learned from all this?

That there are a lot of intellectuals who aren't so very fond of using their intellects.

BOY, do I have my work cut out for me or WHAT.

Suddenly, changing diapers and scrubbing bathtubs sounds great. Hereby leaving the bothersome rest-of-the-world to Obsession #2. I'll just take care of the kids, hold down the fort and put my darling back together again each night when he comes home. ;) Sounds like a pretty sweet setup to me. *GOSH* I love being a woman. Such blissful freedom; I relish the fact that I don't have to be something to everyone and anyone - I get the priveledge of quietly being everything to a few someones.

I tell you what, I've just been fighting with people left and right this week. I had a letter published in a national Catholic newspaper which has caused a few ripples here at school. Not very many, mind you, since the letter was about motherhood and it's place - most people here agree on that point. I have had only two people object and it upsets me a bit, since I generally like the people who have objected and I can't figure where they're coming from. :( -- *foo*

Man, I'm tired.

*gotta go work now, tho*

Luv to ya'll,
Em

No comments: