Wednesday, March 22, 2006



This is where I sit, when I post. Inside this here building. ^

This week has been interesting. Once again, Monday and Tuesday were rough. They always are. Kant is absurdly difficult to digest, Newton is trying to murder my mind, and I would love to like Leibniz but everyone keeps telling me he was wrong. *pout* I like the assignable lines, dag gum it. I find ratios easier to comprehend when they actually exist.

Thesis defences began this week. I've attended two so far, and they both passed, thank goodness. Both seniors were exceedingly nervous, but they passed. :) Greg's is tomorrow, as is Pat's . . . I'll be going to both, I think.

And I think to myself - I only have one more year!! NOOOOOOO!!!!

I spoke to my little brother today. He went to a St. Patrick's Day roller skating party last Friday, evidently. He was telling me that he took six quarters and played video games (which are, and always have been, banned in our home) .

"There were aliens and big ugly spiders and bleeding alien parts all over the place when you blew them to pieces with your gun!!! *Manic laughter*" said Graham

. . . . "Bleeding alien parts . . . " said I, (more Manic laugher from Graham) " . . . um, Graham, did Momma know you were playing this game?"

"Uh, yeah, but . . . well, she didn't seem too happy but she didn't tell me not to."

Mom says the game was scarcely above pac-man graphics, so she figured it was okay. Bad graphics = morally acceptable. Tee hee, kinda strange requirements, but then again it seems like a pretty good rationale. ;) Just as long as they stay at the skating rink. Too many young men here at school sit in front of computer screens until all hours of the night. Working on papers? NO, not at all - but, rather, playing computer games, which suck their brains out of their heads through their eyeballs. So yeah, seems to me like a pretty bad habit to get into.

So, yeah, have a good rest of the week. I'm going to go print some spine-labels.

-ME

No comments: