Thursday, April 03, 2008

morning funny . . .

"Honey, I'm going to work now. You should probably get up or you won't be around in time to meet me for mass."

Husband groans, turns over.

"Not feeling rested, huh?" I ask.

"I dreamed that I was reading War and Peace again. I read 600 pages last night, so now I'm worn out. I need more sleep."

. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

posted at 4:23 A.M.? oh dear. I'd go back to sleep too.

Emily said...

Uhm, I guess I'd better re-set the ol' blog's time zone, because it's still set to pacific and I'm now in eastern. Which means it was *actually* 7:30 a.m. when I posted this entry.

I think, if I'd tried to make the hubby get up at such an ungodly hour, he'd be either dead to the world or quite upset with me.

LiLosSoljr said...

teh funny!!! my husband does the very active dreaming thing too...