

My very irish hubby slathering on the sunscreen so as to avoid getting crispy. If only I had done the same . . . I mean, to be fair to myself, I used to be able to handle an hour/hour and a half of sun back in my CA college girl days - no sweat. But, alas, it seems that my cushy desk job has put an end to that. I am now naught but an animate pile of peeley grossness. Yuck.

Our towels and handy-dandy fold-up camp chairs. Very comfy for beach sitting.

Not a particularly flattering angle on my legs, but hey, the shot is kinda cute, anyway.

You've just gotta love the tilly hat. ;)





SO . . . MANY . . . SHELLS . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
I'm on season 2 of the TV show "Lost" and your shots of the beach remind me of Flight 815's beach. I dunno. Just thought I'd throw that out. Florida, Hawaii, the Caribbean - they all film the same.
I like the show, but like "24" it's a gigantic, delightful waste of good, useful time. The existential overtones are pretty nauseating, too.
I must say.... What a lovely Hat!!!
You know how wierd it is that you are married? Very.
Post a Comment