Monday, July 30, 2007

Life in Florida


Sure, it looks nice and comfy.
Don't let it fool you.
If feels like this:


. . . So, yeah, I'm hating the weather. It's like Kansas City in mid-August; only 20 billion times worse. WHY anyone would willfully live here, let alone vacation here, without the pretense of attending the only Thomistic graduate theology program in this country . . . well, that's just beyond me, my friend. Completely unfathomable.


Moreover, I would like to take this moment to say that I now have no reason to doubt that there is no limit to the ineptitude of certain contractors and student life administrators I have had to deal with during the last few days. Don't get me wrong - they're very nice, otherwise likable . . . but pretty much completely unhelpful . . . people. At this moment they're all lucky I haven't eaten them - but my husband tells me this wouldn't be advisable.

Grrrrr.

More later - say a few prayers for us, if you would, k?

No comments: