Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In my opinion

. . . there are few things more depressing than bad literature. I haven't felt this unmotivated at work for a long, long time - and never at this particular place of employment. I have here 112 titles to process, plus another 600+ of the same sort upstairs, just waiting for me. YUCK . . .

Why do they let these people write books? WHY?!?! There should be laws against these things, people, LAWS . . .

*sigh* Tasik, tell me a funny story. That'll cheer me up. Maybe something about wandering in Los Angeles for hours in search of a co-operative ATM. . . . ;)

2 comments:

tasik said...

oh good lord. a funny story. where to start.

Let me think on that one for a bit. Meanwhile go over to youtube and search on "flight of the conchords". Pick one of the beginning ones, and prepare to laugh heartily.

Emily said...

LOL -- good stuff, Tasik. Well, at least some of it. Didn't know how to 'pick one of the beginning ones' so I think I ended up with a few of the later ones, too. Ahem.

Nevertheless, many of them were veeeeery funny. Thanks!