
This will be me this weekend, I guess.
Confound you, Mr. W! I was having fun watching movies and playing with toys, and now you've gone mussed it all up with a truckload of those dag-nabbed equations you love so much.
*sigh*
Well, at least I have the weekend to figure the stuff out . . .
or, well, . . . at least I have the weekend to rack my brain until I give up and go mooch the knowledge offa somebody else - which is the more likely thing to occur.
Much more likely, in fact.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
You are now having more fun than I am.
Hugs,
Em
Confound you, Mr. W! I was having fun watching movies and playing with toys, and now you've gone mussed it all up with a truckload of those dag-nabbed equations you love so much.
*sigh*
Well, at least I have the weekend to figure the stuff out . . .
or, well, . . . at least I have the weekend to rack my brain until I give up and go mooch the knowledge offa somebody else - which is the more likely thing to occur.
Much more likely, in fact.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
You are now having more fun than I am.
Hugs,
Em

7 comments:
Hang in there, Emily. :o)
I have my first physics exam tomorrow morning- but it's just Galileo and Newton rehashed and pureed into babyfood, so I'm not exactly fretting.
Have fun mathematically figuring out your toys.
Love,
Eliz
How's LOM going, BTW?
http://www.ap.stmarys.ca/demos/content/osc_and_waves/wilberforce_pendulum/wilberforce_pendulum.html
Video of your cool deal.
LOM is going a little slowly, as usual. Megs and Gina have taken over the offices of secretary and treasurer, and we have another new member, Liam. We're changing the meeting time to 1 p.m. in the hopes of gaining some more members. College students no likely getting up that early, so you know . . .
I hope that works- 1:00 also corresponds to
a) frisbee time on a nice Saturday
b) study time on a nice full stomach
c) cleaning time for a sacristan
but it does seem like a more likely
d) LOM meeting time
than the crack of dawn did.
eeeeee . . . frisbee time? *foiled again!*
I was hoping to rope in the "wise" guy, if you know what I mean. But alas, if it's not extra seminars it's frisbee. :(
Oh well.
Saturday frisbee was never a regular occurance in the past, to my dismay- only occasionally. Best of luck. Did you get my e-mail?
Post a Comment