
. . . but *%$@ . . . This is the last thing I needed this week.
I thought I'd just now gotten my political opinions sorted out, finding that I largely agreed with this.
I hate American politics - hate and hate and hate and shall never get enough of hating them, I say.

4 comments:
Well, at least you're not apathetic about it.
I share your disappointment. I guess this means I have to vote for Romney, who was my second choice.
I *don't* like Romney, and I'm not overly fond of Huckabee, and McCain is, from all I can gather, nuts.
I'm fighting the urge to just throw up my hands in disgust and not vote. It's probably irresponsible or unpatriotic or something. However, thanks for introducing me to "goremy" - while I don't necessarily agree with his reasons for it, I rather sympathize with the sentiment expressed in "Live on the Moon: Campaign 2008". http://www.goremy.com/moonvideo.html
My, My,
Daughter has to grow up and understand the real meaning of "lesser of two weavils"....
Participation in the American electoral process is best done with a strong stomach, and a deep faith.
There is no room for exasperation in the voting booth....
. . . that would be "weevils", Daddy.
As it turns out it doesn't look like Matt or I will be voting in the primaries, anyway. Evidently the KS republicans decided that it was a great time to have a caucus (they haven't done that for 20 years) and it's next week - AND, they're not permitting any absentee voting. Jerks.
And MO decided to move their primaries up a bunch, too, so I'm probably not going to have time to 1) sort out my voters registration, which is still in my maiden name or 2) apply for an absentee ballot and get it mailed back in time.
*SIGH*
Oh well.
Post a Comment