As any reader has noticed, I re-formatted my blog to new layout which is much more pleasing, aesthetically. This has made me very, very happy. I look at my blog a couple times a day, heaving a sigh of deep satisfaction. It's therapeutic.
Now, my inner scrutiny has pointed out that this is a rather odd thing for me to be so happy about. I mean, it's only an image in cyberspace.
But I think I've figured out what it is.
I'm a woman, and a rather romantic one at that. My environment has a heckuva lot to do with my state of mind. Now, although reformatting a blog is not really comparable to redecorating a living room, in a way it's something like it. I've redecorated my blog, and that pleases me a great deal.
I hope Obsession #2 doesn't find this terribly odd. One way he'll always be able to improve my spirits is to help me redecorate a room. ;) Small price to pay for such rewards, no?
Lots of luv to you all,
Em
P.S. - like my lavendar picture? Anyone who knows anything about me knows how much I love the stuff, and why. ;)
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment