It's the age-old question:
"Could God create a rock so heavy that he couldn't lift it?"
And Mr. B's reply:
"After my reading of St. Thomas,
"Could God create a rock so heavy that he couldn't lift it?"
And Mr. B's reply:
"After my reading of St. Thomas,
the answer would be quite plainly 'no'.
The question is more or less tantamount to asking,
'Can God do stupid things?'
And of course the answer is, well, 'no'.
And of course the answer is, well, 'no'.
It's contrary to his infinite wisdom.
And one would think that it were contrary
to our finite wisdom as well . . . .
*pause* *frown*
Nevertheless, you might still say,
Nevertheless, you might still say,
'Well then, if I can do stupid things and God can't,
. . . . that means . . . . . .
HAha! I have a power God doesn't have!'
And to you I would say in reply,
'Yes, you do.
Congratulations, you idiot.'
*deep frown* "
A little humor for the day.
Will chat more when I have some . . . well, time . . .
*laugh*
Pax Christi,
ME
*laugh*
Pax Christi,
ME

No comments:
Post a Comment